The Vision


What will life will look like after 30-40 years from now? 

Can we actually do something to make it better? 

Do we have the power to do the required changes?





The goal of this blog is to address all these questions. I will try to introduce my ideas, my vision and my thoughts of how I believe we should be living after 30-40 years from now, we may call this “World 2050 vision”.


I believe that we as humans have the power to do that, to shape our life. Yes we can do it. We can make our life miserable or we can make it a happy and an amazing life. The road might be hard, long or even challenging but if we want we can do it. What is my manifesto? I do not know yet, but I can promise all of you who can actually join me in this vision that I will do my best to come up with something that we all agree on.


Feel free to share your view and vision with all of us.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazon is Burning

I really can not wait for it.

Now Everything is Clear